On the bus ride to Heber Valley Girls Camp I sat by my Cheer friends, Phebe & Stevee
I french braided the girls hair :) I was quite proud!
We had super fun activities planned by the camp like a Challenge course with a zip line & cannoning
Our Ward!!!
On the way from hiking back from the canooing is started pouring rain.
My friend Ericka's Soccer shirt is to die for.
The view from the top of our hike
DADDY!!!
My dad came up & was one of the priesthood holders. It was so fun to be up there together.
My dad came up & was one of the priesthood holders. It was so fun to be up there together.
Our hike "Eagle Loop"
Our wonderful YW Leaders
My photography Brain!!
Our fearless leader, the YW president
One of our last activities was our faith walk. It was all about the Iron rod. We had to hold to the Iron Rod to be able to partake of the fruit & in this case. These popcorn bags that the leader's made for us.
I loved this camp. I grew so much spiritually. I was made aware of service I can do to girl's in my ward & how I need to stretch to make my relationship stronger with them.
1 comment:
I loved reading all of your posts. It looks like you're having a fun Summer.
Post a Comment