Sunday, July 24, 2011

Daddy Daughter Trip!

Last week end the dads & daughters went to our cabin in Idaho & spent the weekend at our cabin. It was a blast!
Golda, Ruby & I slept in the tree house. It was so nice & comfy! I slept in the loft while Ruby & Golda slept in on an air mattress on the floor below the loft!
My grandpa blew it up for them & he got trapped underneath. It was funny!


My dad, Izzy & I went on a 4 wheeler ride to a cabin we often visit. The weeds were really tall & were blowing all over us. My dad & I were allergic to them. Our eyes were swelling shut & I was really congested! It was awful. Especially when we woke up!


My grandma wanted the boys to take a couch out of her trailer. It was the couch Izzy had been sleeping on. They moved it & there were dead mice behind it & you could tell that they had been in the couch, so we had fun burning it :)

There had also been mice in the scrabble game so we burned that too!

Because of the plastic in the scrabble game there was tons of black smoke!


They little girls!
 Golda!!!


Jer


Scott & Ruby



My dad taught Golda Ruby & I to play sequence. It was really fun!



It was so fun to spend time with my dad & sister, Thanks guys!
BTW: You can still see our swollen eyes :(

1 comment:

Toni said...

You always have a lot of fun with your family. I'm glad the firework didn't burn you too badly.