These aren't going to be funny to any of you who weren't there but to those that were....
Circe:
- What? Your trying to get the germs off the mascara? There's more germs on that envelope that there is on my eyelashes!!!
- Why were they lell, why were they yello, .....why were they doing that?
- What does around mean?
Ruby:
- I've raised 4 kids, 5 if you count Golda
- What does try mean?
- Magenta
- I NEED 3 MORE PENNIES
- I'll just get that off my foot later
- Lexie puts on lip gloss weird.....oh, she can hear me......hi Lex :)
- DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE SOME OFF THE CROTCH?
- Dry Ice, HHH {gasp}, Okay?
- I like shooting people, it's so fun :)
Dance this year was so fun. Thanks for such an awesome year guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment