Monday, May 9, 2011

Posting Again....

Yes, here is to feed you hungry blog souls. Don't get to happy cause all I'm saying is if you want to see pictures... my mom deleted them off the camera so there goes that train. You can go check out her blog though: http://enjoyingajourney.blogspot.com/
Lately I have been doing track. It has kept my quite busy. My first meet I got 3:15 minutes for the 800 meter {the half mile} which was 6th place out of 50 girls. My next meet I did horrible. My knee was killing & my time was about 3:45 which I wasn't too happy about. Last Thursday was my last meet & I set my new record of 3:11. I didn't qualify for North end but at least I made my goal which is all I asked for.
If will just die with out visual aids I did a Track & Field series of my beauty blog http://lexiesdashionvideos.blogspot.com/ so you can check that out :)
I'm sorry for lack of posts. Once summer hits I will hopefully be back on the band wagon :)
xoxo, Lexie

1 comment:

Toni said...

Congratulations on meeting your goal.