Monday, May 23, 2011

I FINISHED!!!!

I FINISHED MY PERSONAL PROGRESS!!!
I have been working so hard towards earning my YW medallion. I was hoping I would finish before I turned 13 but at least it happend right :)
Young womans & Personal Progress have helped me grow so much spiritually. I am so thankful to have the opprotuinity to be involed!
I can't wait to walk pass the plauque in the church & have my name on it.

I hope I can be an example to other YW in our ward & my friends and little cousins to get it done since I'm the first one to get it done.
I can't wait to get started on my bee. I just need to read the book of Mormon again & help a young woman with personal progress for 40 hours or something!

I am thankful for the example of my mom. She finished PP like 5 times or something {no joke}
She is the best example I could ever have!

If you aren't interested in PP I really recommend you start. It's so fun!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Way to go, Lou. This is a huge accomplishment and you have put so much time effort towards the achievment. You are a great example to your brothers and sister. I can't think of a better big sissy in the world. I love you and I am so proud of you. Love, Dad

Circe said...

Congratulations! That's amazing! Now I'm inspired to get to work on mine. You're such a good example to all of us. And I love the new blog look!

Circe said...

Good job! I'm so close to getting mine done too! What color are you getting? silver or gold
~Golda
PS What did you decide?

Jenny said...

Lex, that really is an accomplishment! Way to go! I remember the feeling I got when I first got mine. Now you can help inspire others to get going! Good Job! Thanks for always being such a great example for my girls. They look up to you!