We have a family tradition to go to Lagoon on Memorial Day. This year it was canceled. Not by us but by the rain. It was still a blast because we were at Grandma's house. Still I am sad because we aren't getting Lagoon passes this year so I'll just have to wait.
Luckily we still got the usual "Lagoon Lunch:"
Richelle's Potato Salad
Michelle's Frog Eye Salad
Michelle's Frog Eye Salad
Turkey or ham Sandwiches
Lots of Pop cans
&
Grandma's Chocolate Chews...mmmm!
Golda, Ruby & I were being very pathetic. We got on the tramp after lunch and started reenacting Lagoon rides. It was really fun but the Ruby hurt her back. She is better now though :)
Grandma & Grandpa recently bought a new hot tub. It was so fun. My dad was smart to think to bring swim suits. By the end of the night the water was really cloudy though..eww :)
Izzy was the only one to go inside to use the bathroom...again....ewww :)
Nikki & Clint also just bought a boat & hauled it so we could see. We hope for future boating trips :)
No comments:
Post a Comment