Are we all ready for my "Marathon Post." So I have been so busy latly that blogging was the last thing on my mind. Well Lex, suck it up & start typing :) My lobg boring post will be introduced like this:
Once upon a time (last month):
My mother went crazy & decided that Spincah Smoothies were a good idea. And they were DELISH! So Yummy. Make sure you go & read her blog to find the recipe.
After 4 years living in our house we decided to start on the boy's rooms. Starting with that ugly wallpaper!
Don't we all love our helpers!
& here's Collin. Stripping the last peice! Whoot Whoot!
I am so happy to annouce that my Birthday flowers lasted till the end of Febuary. They smelled so yummy & were way pretty. Thanks Dad!
Izzy got her Valentine song stuck in all of our heads & it is so cute.
Click Here to watch it!!!
Click Here to watch it!!!
We changed J's Meds & he is so much Happier. It's so fun to have my fun little brother again. He acctually gives us hugs & talks to us!
On the other hand....
Collin & I are butting heads like NONE OTHER! Just for the record. He starts all of our little fights!
Last but not least I took seconed place in the DISCO Science Olympiad Compitition. I was so exided! I have another compotition tomarrow!
P.S. Happy Dr. Suess Day (I think)
No comments:
Post a Comment