Monday, March 28, 2011

I Made It!

I am now a Jr. High Cheerleader. There were so many amazing girls. I wish we all could have made the cuts. I am so thrilled & can't wait till next year. My cousin Golda is going to be a SBO! My other cousin Ruby will be a "sevie." We are going to have the time of our lives.


Watch out Falcons!
Here comes the Dopp girls!

6 comments:

Circe said...

I knew you would make it! You're a natural at it, and you have worked SO hard. I admire your dedication. The Dopp girls are going to have so much fun next year! Exciting!!

Ryan said...

Yeah for my Lou-Lou!!! I am so excited for you Lex. You are such a hard worker and attack everything you do with grace and style (grace from Mom, style from me, of course). You will be great. I love you! - Dad

Circe said...

I am soooooo happy and excited! Next year will be the bomb!
~Golda :)

Sara said...

Congrats Lexie!!!(: And Golda 2! U guys will make next year da best eva!!!!! :D
Love,
<3 Ambi

Jenny said...

We couldn't be more excited for you. Congratulations, you will be awesome!

Taylor Family said...

Yeay!!!! I am so excited for you. You will have so much fun. All of your hard work has paid off.