Friday, February 4, 2011

A Pumpin 208!

208 baby. I started this blog January 31, 2010. I've only had it for a year & I have 208. I guess I shouldn't be talking for the Jennie's & Circe's in the world who blog every flippen day. I'm proud of my self for have been keeping up with it though! Happy Day!


Well now that we have celebrated. Lets laugh at my favorite pictures of the year....shall we:


                                                          Taming of the Shrew in May

     After my dad dropped the hot tub in the river up at our cabin...me, fishing insulation out of the cub river
                                                                    My Christmas party
                                                             Imperial Beach in October
                                         Building a fort..last week. I though I should add it anyway!

                                                            Girls Camp in Jackson Hole in July
                                                          Clyties Dance Recital in June

                                                              Adams Camp in June
                                                                 New Years 2010
                                                                         Thanksgiving
                                                                       Nutcracker
Idaho in Summer.



Well now that you've had a laugh. I want to see your favorite pictures of 2010!


No comments: