Today was the day that we celebrated my birthday. My birthday is really on Monday but busyness don't stop just cause it's your birthday! :) I woke up & did chores (fun) then got ready then my mom took me to a local boutique to buy jeans cause that's what I wanted for my birthday. We got more that jeans but the deals were way good! :)
Then I went to my cousin Ruby's birthday party. It was way fun. She did a mall scavenger hunt. The questions were cool like, ugliest sweater, stupidest kiosk, most "blinged out" thing. They were really cute. All of her friends are so giggly & out going which always adds to the fun!
My parent's picked m,e up from the mall & we went to a local Chinese restaurant. It was really yummy. Because it was my birthday we got free won tons! They were Delicious. My mom forgot to order me egg-drop soup which is my favorite part so we got some to-go. I can't wait to eat it for lunch tomorrow!
I have been missing warm activities terribly. Specifically swimming. We went to a Rec-Center that is near by & went swimming. The water was so warm & I loved going under the water. You know when your hair is dry & then you go under, come back up & you flip your warm sopping hair out of your eyes. Well, I loved it!
We came home & ate cake & ice cream. My dad got a German chocolate cake with chocolate moose whip & Carmel! Yum! It went perfectly with the chocolate ice cram he picked out. The ice cream had actual cake bits in it. It was soooo yummy.
Now I am sitting at my computer blogging. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so spectacular!
4 comments:
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!! :D luv ya lots Lexie im glad u had a good (early) birthday :)
Love,
Ambi
Sounds like a great birthday. Happy 13th!
U R AWESOME! HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)
SOUNDS FUN.
RUBY
Sounds so fun! Happy Birthday! Love ya!
~Golda
Post a Comment