Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nutcracker is Over. Sniff, Sob, Smile!

The past two nutcracker seasons in my family have been ballet west style. This August changed studios. I'm now at Cyltie Adams. I made the nutcracker & I was an Arabian & it was so fun. I am so sad it's over but then again. A girl needs her sleep :)
(these pictures are in really random order!)

First I need to thank my wonderful drivers!

Golda got her point shoes signed by Christiana Bennet & Chris Rudd
Nutcracker Cousins!


The whole Arabic Gang!

ThE BoYs! I think we kinda creeped them out! :)
Having fun in the studio!




One of the girls who plans to marry one of the boys :) brought candy for a candy gram. it's really blurry so here's what is says:
"LOOK" it's Dallin & Landon the "SWEEThARTS" we really "SKORED" big cause you guys are such "HOT TAMALES." We had "MOUNDS" of fun in the "WHATCHYAMACALLIT" oh the nutcracker. You guys are "TOBLER ONE" & good thing you guys don't have "BUTTERFINGERS." You guys should earn "100 GRAND." After the show "TAKE 5"
Love, The Arabian "NERDS"

Nutcracker was so fun. It was a good experience. I hope I make it next year!

Thanks to:

Kimi, Karen, Cami, Alex, Mom, Dad, Jackson, Collin, Izzy, Xanthe, Freestone, Circe, Scott, BOTH of my FABULOUS grandmas & Grandpas, Kathy, Lisa, Dan, & Kate for coming to support me & my cousins!

4 comments:

Circe said...

You were WONDERFUL! So gorgeous out there! I loved having a prime spot to see you, right there in the first wing. :)

Circe said...

I love Nutcracker!
~Golda

Toni said...

Congrats on another great performance.

Mechelle said...

Congrats Lex! You and Izzy are looking so much alike...lucky Izzy. Flirt a little with Jax, he likes it. (don't tell him I said that) You are quite the catch I must say. Keep up the awesomeness!