Doing baptisms for the dead is one of my favorite things to do. My mom & dad took Golda & I to the San Diego Temple this morning! It was so beautiful!
I couldn't remember all of the name I did but they were all from Hungary! My dad baptised us.
I'm so thankful for temples & the opportunity it brings us! We can be sealed to our families & give those who have gone before us, have the chance to be baptised!
One of my favorite primary songs is "I love to see the temple" because of the lyrics.
"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday. To feel the holy spirit, to listen & to pray. For the temple is a house of god, where we are sealed together. As a child of god I've learned this truth. A family is forever!"
1 comment:
What a wonderful thing to do on your vacation.
Post a Comment