Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sick-o-maniko!

So yes, I'm sick again. I was running the mile in gym & all of the sudden something inside of me broke. I fell down but managed to get back up! I finished the mile still coming in at 29 out of 80 kids. I went inside & started to cry. I started to feel better & then I stood up & that sharp pain came back. I called my mom & we went to the doctor. my mom thought my appendix had ruptured. But luckily it wasn't that. We don't know what it is but the pain has gone away. I am still home though because of diareal-issues :)
Thanks mom for taking me everywhere yesterday!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Maybe you have a food allergy. I'm allergic to milk (different than lactose intolerant), and get sharp pains all the time from eating things with milk in them, and drinking it.... maybe I should go off dairy. :)
It causes the "other" issue you talked about too. ;)

Toni said...

I hope you feel better soon.