Thursday, September 16, 2010

Into the Nutcracker Season!

Well since everyone in my family has already posted about my audition & what part I got I thought I might as well post about it!

I woke up early on Saturday to do my hair. Lot's of bobbypins. Lot's of hairspray. I went at 8 a.m. for my point audition. I didn't mess up once but I was the youngest girl by far (literally, the next youngest was 15) so I wasn't disappointed when I don't make it. I got my new audition number & tried out on flat. I messed up on the second combination & I thought that I wouldn't make it from there on out! When my cousin Golda got her letter telling her if she was in or not she held if tightly to her stomach & waited for me to get out. We both looked at our papers & then looked at each other! We had both made it!

Then we waited for Ruby while Ari went into her audition. Ruby came out of her audition with a huge grin on her face! We went to our family Reunion which was a blast. When we got home there was a message on our phone saying that Ari had made it!

We celebrated with YogoToGo! Now we waited in suspense for Tuesday when we would find out what part we got.

On Tuesday we drove down to the High School where the lists were posted & I was an Arabian! Just what I wanted. Golda is a Red Soldier, Ruby is a Blue Soldier & Ari is an Ornament.
Now my new goal is to be Arabian Soloist! I'll let you know how that goes!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Congratulations. Make sure you post pictures.

Kimi said...

How fun! An Arabian would be a blast. Good luck, and be sure to post your performance dates/times!