My mom & Jackson have been in Kentucky this week so I have been busy on laundry & dishes & I haven't had much time for blogging (or taking pictures of what we did) but you guys didn't miss much except I thought I might explain today. It was pretty fun!
First we woke up & did our chores & then got ready & headed to lunch. We went to a new restaurant called "NYPD Pizza." It is by the Layton Marriott. IT WAS SO YUMMY!
Then we went grocery shopping & I got some more hairspray but I couldn't find some press on nails in my size that I liked (I usually throw some on for the start of school.) :(
Then we came home & went swimming. We came home & then had a street party in our front yard. Everyone just left & my dad is off to go get mom at the airport & I am here blogging! It's been a fun week & thanks dad for today!
Special thanks to: Dad, Jenny & Circe for helping me out with the kids!
2 comments:
Lex, I only hope my girls are so helpful and responsible as you are. I have visions of leaving them to baby sit while I get away for a while. Ahh, that will be nice if they are like you! Great job holding down the fort and entertaining the kids. I know your mom and dad appreciate it!
Lou-Lou, Thank you for all your help last week. You were really a great substitute Mom for Collin and Izzy. They love you so much, and that is because you love and serve them so often. I had a lot of fun on Saturday too. :) Love ya, Dad...
Post a Comment