Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of the Rest of my Life!

My Aunt Nikki & Jenny asked if I would put my first week of school outfits on my blog! I think that, that was a super idea. Thanks guys!

So on the first day of the rest of my life... as some people would say! My locker partner's mom came & picked me up at 7:30. We got to school & decorated our locker. Then I went to first period (algebra 1.) I was kinda scared for that class because all of the kids in there would be 8th & 9th graders but the teacher was so nice & I know quite a few girls in there!
Then I went to homeroom & my locker partner is in there with me! It is so fun & the teacher is awesome!
Then I went to science. I have the same science teacher that my aunt had in 7th grade! He is nice but his classroom is kinda creepy. Lots of animals....dead & alive!
I had 1st Lunch & then was off to Utah Studies! The teacher is hilarious. She talked for the whole period about her 7 year old daughter spilling family secrets in the middle of class & how her x-husband's mom came charging in her class one day to question about why she changed her last name! It was a fun period & I have a ton of friends in that class!
My last period was English. The teacher is SOOO nice. My cousin Golda said it was her favorite teacher last year!
The classes were fun but getting to & from classes & opening my locker was stressful! I bet I'll get the hang of things in a while though!

Today I was wearing:
  • A white sheer v-neck tee with graphic print "Oh La La" (purchased at Ross)
  • Dark wash denim Knickers (purchased at Ross)
  • "Classified" black leather shoes with 2 buckles & one inch pump heal (unknown purchase)
  • Random black, silver & clear bracelet assortment

2 comments:

Sara said...

Haha, ya the science teacher's room is a little creepy. Just wait until the middle of the year! It will start to smell like those animals too! Talk about gross!

Glad you had fun!

Wear something cute for the dance Wednesday!
Ambi

Toni said...

Have a great year!