Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Start of My Perfect Week!

The day started at 6:30! Oh gosh! It isn't that Early but I was for some reason so tired!

I rode with Ambrielle!

At 10 am we were all in our swimming suits & ready for the snake river.

Me & my very nerdy shorts!

When we started on the river it was so fun. I was in a kayak with the bishop. He taught us how to paddle! I wasn't scared until we saw "Big Kahuna." Not to brag but I didn't fall out!!! Oh yeah! Then we went to "Lunch Counter." Then we pulled out kayaks & rafts to the side of the river & went down "Lunch Counter" in our life jackets! The first time was fun so I tried it again & was under the rapids the whole time! It was super scary!

When we got back to Camp we ate dinner & then had a devotional by Stacey!

Stacey & Me!
The first day was so fun!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Sounds fun.

Sara said...

Haha wow! I loved those nerdy shorts! Yeah, no one fell out the second time we went through the rapids.
Love,
Ambrielle

Circe said...

what happened while you were gone???.. well i spray painted a desk orange and put it in my room, we went to the cabin for the Preston Parade and came home with the flu and as you probly know... a puppy i'm lovin her to death!!

-ruby

Circe said...

sorry to get you so exited about another comment but i meant to put a period at the end of "a puppy":) can't wait 'till camp next year!!!

Circe said...

Looks so fun! I can't wait till next year when the siskins can go together! It's gonna be a party!
golda