As I get home from from babysitting I sit down to check e-mails & the hot day turns into crackling thunder, huge booms & pouring rain, & overflowing pavement cracks. Maybe the clouds where just feeling drab & sad. Or that was sweat, but that's kinda gross! So lets just hope it stays cool for a couple of hours... on the good side but on the bad side there goes my swimming plans, or my Lagoon plans, or my what ever I wanted to do today plans!
So much for hot!
2 comments:
I totally agree! We were at Lagoon-A-Beach when it started to rain. They blocked off the water slides because of the lightning. Talk about a bummer! Fortunately, they opened up again a little later. Let's hope the weather will be good during girls camp.
Ambi
Hot enough for you now?? We are headed to that show at lagoon tonight at 5 if you can talk your parents into it.
Post a Comment