Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Day :(

The Last day was a very relaxing day but of coarse we still had a hike. It was a very simple one though!



Julie singing "Spongebob Squarepants'" songs on a rock!



Random Pictures!


Julie giving the last devotion :( which was on being of one mind!

All of us!
At the end of the trip I thanked our camp director for the theme:
"one for all a & all for one"
Probably the theme I could have used the most!
Compared to the week the ride home was pretty boring. I watched "Princess & The Frog," Slept & Giggled a ton with Brezzy & Stevee. unpacking will be the fun part!

2 comments:

Toni said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at girls camp.

Ryan said...

I am so happy you had this opportunity, Lou. The memories you make at camp with be with you for a lifetime and can be the foundation of a beautiful testimony.