Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boatin' Around Town

Today we went boating with our neighbours & Mikelle & Kenz! It was so fun! I love boating! The water was really bumpy though! It was so fun. Thanks Diane & Scott!

Jackson loved riding in the boat! He liked to drive "crazy"

Turns out Mikelle had never tubed or knee boarded!


So I got out there & showed her what to do......


& she tryed


& tryed again


& tryed again!!!!


She successfully got the hang of it on the 3rd try!


She started having fun & kept saying "do you think we can go again"!


When Mikelle got the hang of it I got out there & did it with her. Even though we almost crashed into each other multiple times we are glad we did it!



Then it was everybody else's turn to ride in the boat!


Izzy defiantly liked it!


While every body else was on the boat Mikelle & had to find something to do so we buried our selves!!!




The first part to a very successful sleepover!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

You guys look like professionals out there. We love you guys...

-Dad

Jenny said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love boating and playing in the sand!!