Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mrs. Fox's Make-Over!

If you don't know who Miss Fox is then.. She is our cat. She is adorable & so friendly but she sheds & claws at you. Not on propose, of coarse. She is just playing. Even though it was an accident she has scarred me for life. Literally!
My mom took he to the groomers & got he declawed & shaved. She is EXTRA cute now!

BEFORE!

AFTER!

(Miss Fox chasing her little poof on her tail)

Did I mention she is super skinny & her head looks huge?

6 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, you aren't kidding when she got a hair cut! Haha she looks adorable. And I love the little poof on the tail!

Love,
Ambi

Sara said...

Oh, I forgot to mention I have a Harry Potter 5 if you want to borrow it.

Love,
Ambi

Circe said...

Well she doesn't look to bad, she actually looks cute! And now no more scars!
~GOLDA

Circe said...

Love it! She looks like a lion-slash-rat! In a good way! :)

Kimi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She looks like a poodle. Did I mention hilarious?! Sorry. Too funny.... I mean, she is adorable. ;)

The Life of American Sissy said...

So Cute plus funny :)
Rachel