Memories are things that can't be made up or bought. Only things that can be created.
In the assortment of bowls there is a old blue one that I used to eat my morning cereal out of every morning.
I would wake up every morning & go to my dad's side of the bed & open & shut his eye lids until he would finally wake up! I would waddle behind him with my little pink blanket over my shoulder & climb on one of our oak bar stools while my dad asked me what my dream was about. I would always say, "Duce & chocy-milk."
Dad would pour my cereal & milk into my blue bowl & as I would slurp up the last of the milk that was in my bowl, through the cute little straw. Mom would come walking down the hall with her eyes half open. In her "morning voice" she would say our favorite morning quote.... "good morning sunshine!"
This trip that we went on was amazing. Thanks for even more memories mom & dad!
Love, Lex!
1 comment:
It is funny how an object can bring back so many memories. It it fun to hear about yours. I remember when you were Neeley's age and I would tend you. I remember seeing those bowls many times and thinking how cool they are.
Post a Comment