The last day was so much fun but we were all so sad to leave!
First we went to the craft shop & made ceramics!

Collin made a
baseball piggy bank.

I made a cupcake & a...

7q 11.23 tile to hang on the craft wall in Colorado!

While I was there I met two awesome girls..... Morgan & Carley & they are
LDS. They are coming to Utah this summer & we are
hoping to meet up!

All of Izzy's name tags said Sibella

Then we went to Jackson' s Graduation & he was a little nervous/

Jackson & Mrs. Kim

Jackson's
ceramic 4-wheeler

Izzy's Unicorn

It started to rain &
Lyndi & Izzy started dancing in the rain!

ADORABLE!

I can't remember why but Jackson was frustrated & our faces our pretty priceless right!

Then Jackson wanted to go roller-skating!


Then we went fishing!




This was a super fun last day! I am so sad. I don't want to leave
tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment