Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beautiful. What More Is There to Say?

On Saturday I had the privilege of taking pictures of this absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl. She is so adorable. I LOVE these pictures. She posed so perfectly. It's good to have my camera back into grasp!
I actually climbed in a tree to take this picture but the scrapes payed off!










For a long time I have wanted to take pictures with this rocking chair but never really had the chance! Now I have :)
This one is one of my favorites. I love the.... well I don't know what it's called, but the thing she is holding on to!
This is an other one of my favorite spots to take pictures!
Well, Rachel. What more is there to say? I will get you your disk soon!

3 comments:

Sara said...

The pics are so cute! Hey, I have a book to recommend when you are done with the book you are reading. Read The Outsiders! We read it in English and it is my new favorite book!
Love,
Ambi

Mikelle said...

Oh about the book "The Outsiders"... I read it in english too and it is SSOO good. I loved it!! :)

Circe said...

I read it too! It is a really good read! Rachel is so pretty, you were right! Hey, when do you think we could get together to work on the 10 hr project? I can't do it at night this week because of sound of music or next week because of the ballet recital. Wed. or Tues. morning/afternoon maybe?
golda