Tuesday, June 15, 2010

100th POST?

Wow, is it crazy that it is already my 100th post? Well I think it is. Now for my 100th post, first I will say happy birthday to my little brother Collin. He is turning 7. I think that is crazy too! We will get in to that later. Second I want to start up a tag for my 100th post. 100 things that drive you crazy! No wait, lets do 30 things! :) Well this will be a long post so let's get started!

  1. cold apples
  2. when people chew like cows
  3. whining
  4. when people pick there noses
  5. when people stink
  6. the prize counter at chuck e. cheese
  7. lagoon workers attitudes
  8. grocery store clerks attitudes
  9. my mom's yelling
  10. yellow light
  11. the color beige
  12. slow computers
  13. obnoxious people
  14. books that swear
  15. shirts that aren't nice
  16. when people swear
  17. rainy days
  18. over priced things
  19. when strangers glare at you
  20. when people when people aren't modest
  21. when girls have tarantulas eyes
  22. when girls put eyeliner & mascara on heavily
  23. when some parents don't make their kids do chores EVER!
  24. When people complain too often
  25. When Izzy takes my lip gloss
  26. When Collin clicks his tongue
  27. When Jackson cackles
  28. How long this post is
  29. Posts with out pictures (oh am I a hypocrite)
  30. non-sugar cereals

Wow, it's finally over. Huhhh! Well so much for my 100th post.

I tag:

Golda, Ruby, Mikelle, Mom, Dad, Circe, Jenny & Nikki

(Nikki can hold back if she wants to because she just had a baby :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, I don't do anything on that huge list of annoying things! Haha, great 100th post!

Love,
Ambi

Kimi said...

Wow! 100 posts already?! I'm only at 75... after almost two years! That post definitely displays your spunky and sassy personality. Cute!

The Life of American Sissy said...

Awesome Lexie What an acomplishment for you 100 is a big number! ( I am using my grandmothers gmail email so it will come up as Vicki but it will be Rachel)

Circe said...

I love it! But don't get me started on things that bug me. I could make some serious enemies!

Jenny said...

I love the one about the prize counter at CEC. Just the thought of taking kids up to it and waiting for them to choose makes my head spin!