Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let The Srew Commence!

At the beginning of April I auditioned for the part of Kate in one of Shakespeare's plays, Taming of the Shrew. I got to be in it with one of my friends, Aspen. She auditioned for Bianca. I absolutely loved being in this play! Well here is some pictures!
Aspen & I



This is me slapping Aspen!


Me doing my "Kate Glare" that I have been practicing for weeks. I guess all of that practicing payed off!


I love this picture! IT'S HILARIOUS!!!


Me & my trusty WIP?
Here is Aspen, Kelsie & I. Kelsie is going to be my Locker Partner next year. She was a witch in Macbeth!

Here is all of us bowing!
After the plays, Kelsie came home with me & we walked down to the tennis Cort & attempted to play tennis! Keyword: attempted!


Thanks for everyone who came to watch! Mom, Izzy, Collin, Kimi, & Ruby!

5 comments:

Circe said...

Those expressions are priceless! I wish I could have seen you in action! Your mom got some amazing shots of your star moments. That's some good camera work! Great job!

Jennie said...

Lex you were awesome. I'm glad you were give the opportunity to perform. Well done!

Ryan said...

Great job, Lexie. You are such a hard worker and you do a great job with all your opportunities. We sure love ya!!!

Toni said...

Great expressions. It looks like you had a fun time.

Sara said...

Looks like you had a great performance! Sounds like fun! Keep up the good acting skills!

Love,
Ambi