Sunday, May 9, 2010

For Those Who Are High in Spirit Make Our World Go Round!

This High Spirited Award will forever be one of my favorites because I love being around people who are so happy & so amazingly gifted to just brighten up your day! The first person is an absolutly exelent example. Annalee Dimond!!! Whoot, Whoot :)! The next are Mikelle Dimond, & Nikki Dopp! I hope you guys know that you are people I look forward to seeing.

Love, Lexie

5 comments:

Mikelle said...

AWWW! Thanks Lex. You are always so kind and sweet yourself!! Love ya Lots!!!!

Taylor Family said...

Thanks Lexi. You brightened my day today especially because I don't feel that way when I am pregnant. You are sweet.

Circe said...

I agree completely! Great award!

Sara said...

I love your awards! Such a cute idea!
~Ambrielle

Circe said...

Did you write that saying on the award? Cute awards i agree
golda