Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally Finished :)

All of the Young Women in our ward have finally finished reading the Book of Mormon in 100 days. Now when I say "finally" I don't mean it as a relief, but as security. Now I have my own testimony of what I know is the true word of god. I challenge all of you to set aside 10 minutes in your day to read the Book of Mormon everyday until you finish it. I have a better understanding of what is true & what "my mission in life is." ~Julie Beck.

6 comments:

Circe said...

Wow lex! I haven't missed one day the whole year but I'm still in Alma 16! Maybe you could give me some tips!
golda

Jennie said...

Lex. I'm so proud of you. That is wonderful. I know that if you read this book every day, you will have a power in your life that will help you in times of need. Now guess what.....? Start over, and this time, pay attention to all of the versus about the Savior. You can even highlight them in blue. Have fun. Tell me what you learned.

Ryan said...

Way to go Lou! I am so proud of you and the diligence you have put into reading the Book of Mormon. I also know that book is true and it has come from reading it many times and feeling the influence of the Spirit. Great job, and keep it up.

Jenny said...

Lex,
That is a wonderful accomplishment! I know reading the Book of Mormon brings the spirit into our home. I am sure it is a great help to you in your life! Congratulations!

Toni said...

Awesome. Reading it over and over again will continue to strengthen your testimony.

Mechelle said...

Way to go Lex!