Friday, May 28, 2010

Feild Trip #1 Part 1

School is almost out... YES!!! Only 4 more days left, end of levels are over & lots of Field trips!!!
Here is: Aspen & Rachel waiting patiently for Trax to come!

We took Front Runner to SLC & Trax to Gateway. We went to the Clark Planetarium & went to see "The Stars of the Pharaohs" in the Dome Theater. It was so much fun! It was long though! Aspen & I kinda lost it towards the end :)

After the movie we had 25 minutes to check out the exhibits before we ate lunch. Here is:

Me, Aspen, Maddie & Rachel

in the Mars exhibit!

Here is: Rachel, Alexis, Aspen, Me & Maddie in the Moon exhibit "Defying Gravity" Oh yeah :)

We ate lunch at the fountain in the Gate-way. There was a bike company the was doing some pretty sweet tricks if I do say so my self. They were right by the fountain. We had some awesome live entertainment.

After we went back to the planetarium to see a live program in the Dome Theater about the moon & seasons. Maddie fell asleep during that one & Aspen & I were really hiper. Aspen was also hitting herself in the face with her jacket. It was pretty amusing to watch!

Then we headed off to see the Cathedral Madylen. It was pretty awesome. I thought it might be disrespectful to take pictures inside so I didn't. The outside was full of amazing gargoyles & statues. It was definitely a sight to see!

No comments: