Recommend: to present as worthy of confidence, acceptance, use, etc.; commend; mention favorably
I recommend The book "The Hunger Games" TO EVERYBODY! You know this when your reading a good book when every part is a good part & just about when you are about to close it, it gets even better.
Now define recommend: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK OR ELSE YOU ARE CRAZY

Love, Lexie :)
5 comments:
I agree Lex! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now you just need to ask Golda if you can borrow Catching Fire.
you can totally borrow Catching Fire, but beware you'll be counting down the days until the 3rd book comes out August 24, 110 more days!
golda
Dear Lexie Lou,
Please refrain from reading this during my much important lessons in the future, or I will have to confiscate it from you.
Love,
Mrs. Gus. LOL. JK.
Loved it. Can't wait for Mockingjay.
Recommended is when Mom, Dad and 12 year old daughter all read a book and they all love it. How often does that happen? Great book and I am counting down the days till book 3 too Golda.
Post a Comment