Sunday, May 2, 2010

Awards...


My goal for may is to make people feel good about them selves. I'm starting with awards...



#1: The Poets Award. I am awarding this to Circe Dopp, Jennie Dopp & Andrea McAllister!
There might be more to come but considering how long it took me to put this together let's say... 1 award a week.
Love, Lexie

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Thanks for the shout out Lex. I sure love ya!

Circe said...

Love the idea lex! Does that count for something in personal progress?
ps i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go to the Lot! It'll be fun to see the Cub House!
golda

Circe said...

Wow, Lexie, I'm glad I checked your blog. I won an award! That is the most exciting thing that's happened to me all day long. Thanks so much! You do scatter sunshine wherever you go. It's a gift, and you have it!