Sunday, April 18, 2010

My First Family :)

Yesterday I took pictures of this beautiful family with adorable girls. I had so much fun. I was in love with their colors. Turquoise, black & pink. They were so cute together. I hope the family enjoyed the shoot as much as I did!
The Family



The girls: Neeley, Kayla, Lilah, Kate
Neeley

Kayla


Neeley & Kayla
Kate
This is the baby I took pictures of 2 weeks ago. Kater-Tot!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
Kayla
Jermey & Jenny

Jer

Mommy & Me
Daddy & the girls

Lilah

Kate on a piggy back ride.




Lilah & Mom! I love this bush. It is so pretty!

Jen, I have your disk ready & it is all set to go. You have a beautiful family. I LOVE your pictures so much!

~Lexie

4 comments:

Toni said...

Awesome pictures.

Mikelle said...

CUTE!! Good job on the pictures Lex! They look amazing!
Love, Mikelle

Circe said...

Cute photo shoot! The family is adorable, and I like the colors, especially with the water in the background. Good job!

Circe said...

I think this is a start to a great buisness!! love the pics!! So cute.
-RUBY