In the car on my way home from dance my mom turned to me & said.
"Do you ever wonder why heavenly father gave Jackson to you? Do you ever ask yourself why."
I replied "yes I do wonder, why me."
My mom paused & I knew that was not the awnser she was looking for!
she said "With the trials Jackson has given you, you are loving & nurturing & can see people that need help."
Our ride home was silent after that conversation but I have been thinking about it all week & have yes put a quote. Well it isn't a quote. More like a poem that I wrote:
Seeing things is a blessed gift,
a gift which is given only once.
From him that gave it to you up above.
Seeing a ball in your hand,
or a bird on a tree branch is special.
Not like the sight if love.
From the trials in life you are different.
They make you stronger in heart.
They make you stronger in heart.
But your sight is made so much more stronger.
You can see who is helped & who is not.
You can see who is helped & who is not.
2 comments:
I like your poem.
I love your poem Lex. You are such a tender and loving girl who also happens to be chickie with a little fun dash of sass and spunk. You do a great job teaching and loving Jackson. I know at times life can be frustrating. Those are the times Heavenly Father is teaching us the most. Love you Lex.
Post a Comment