Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Holidays part II...

Easter Sunday is a wonderful time to think of the atonement & the sacrifices that Jesus Christ gave for us. In our family Saturday is Candy, Egg Hunts, The Easter Bunny. Sunday is about the most important part of Easter. Having Conference on Easter on Easter invited The Easter Spirit.

Every General Conference we go over to our grandma's house. She makes the best food EVER!!!! During the break our grandpa taught the little boys baseball. SCORE! Picture time....

Jake at the bat....

Free as pitcher...



Free, Jake & Cade




I love this one!!!!



Love this one too!


Nikki had these cute little puppets that we were going to send to orphanages but they had to be exact so we couldn't send them. :(

The instructions


It took 5 adults, 2 teenagers & 2 hours to make 1 doll!



Jenny asked me if I could take pictures of Kate. This is just one & there is so much more to come!

I hope you had a happy Eater Holiday. Happy Spring Break!

4 comments:

Circe said...

Love that picture of Lilah! All the pictures of the egg hunt and Grandma's are great. I can't wait to see the rest of Lilah's shoot.

Jenny said...

Kate looks so cute! Can't wait to see them all. Also, I love your blog skin, it gives me spring fever!

Circe said...

You got some great pic moments at grandma's. We're just lucky that bat didn't give any black eyes, not counting your dad. Happy Spring Break to you too!

Circe said...

-Ruby up there.