This was my first real baby shoot! I had taken pictures of Izzy when she was this age but this was very different because I didn't know what he liked. Of coarse Tolly is the happiest baby on the earth. It was awesome. When he started to cry & would put the camera in front of him & would smile! once again... happiest baby on earth!
He had this super cute Jazz jersey & I almost started taking pictures when Ruby (his older sister) came in with a basket ball. PERFECT!

This outfit is so cute I loved it! The bowl came in handy! Thanks Circe!
This outfit is so cute I loved it! The bowl came in handy! Thanks Circe!
This picture is probably my favorite!!!
Note 2 Circe:
I'm putting your pictures on a disk because I took over 150 pictures.
(not exaggerating:)
6 comments:
I agree the last one is to die for! great job lex!
ps i hope i didnt annoy you when i took tolly, he was just so sad!
love golda
And what Magazine are ya taking about?
golda
Scott and I love the pictures! You are truly talented. You have great ideas, too!
So fun. The pictures turned out really well.
WOW!!!!.............Honey, you are a very talented photographer. You have a gift, a very sensitive feel that is real art!!!
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment