In 2008 our family went to Reid Ranch over the 4th of July. I saved up my money & had bought a cute little pink camera. I took so many pictures but this is when I first got a taste of photography & before Izzy is the way she is now. Just Kidding. She had just turned 2 years old.
She is such a cutie. Awww! I miss those moments
Loving to do new things.
& of coarse being so super cute!!!



3 comments:
She is adorable!!! She still is, love the tiny pigtails. By the way you spelled people wrong on the prices thing.
-Ruby
You really are talented at photography. I bet it is fun to have such a cute subject! Melt, snow melt so we can get our pics done! Can't wait. Maybe 2 weeks?
2 weeks Jen.I'll start planning. i took pics yesterday of a girl from school & today i'm taking pics of tolly. (can't wait circe) I'm having so much fun. Wow, I need to post!
Post a Comment