I know all these weird calender date type stuff like how yesterday was National Skirt Day & the day before that was National Puppy Day. Oh yeah & how January 31, IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! That (in my world where we eat rainbows & poop out butterflies JK) is the BOMB.COM!!! Well any way this month is National Women's Month (or something like that.) I decide to share some things that I have noticed this month especially.
When we were at Grandma D's House Aunt Jenny was showing Neeley how to cross stitch. Our mothers have so many talents that we don't realize their passing down to us to make us better people for the future. The quote on it (because yes, "in my world" quotes are big & bold & on billboards") says, "Everything I am & ever hope to be I owe to my mother." ~Abraham Lincoln
I am so thankful for a mom & grandmothers that teach me & pass on talents. As little as showing me how to thread a needle to sewing a quilt or purses & am thankful for it.
My mom is such an important part in my life. She supports me in what I should do. She helps me live up to our Heavenly Father's Standards. She teaches me kindness, responsibility, & yes.... how to clean a house. UGG! But I love you mom for that & just that but plenty more too. I love you because of who you are & what an example you are to me!!!

Ohhh Yes! To all those women out there.... WE CAN DO ITTTTTT!!!!

3 comments:
Cute post.
Oh Lex! What a great post. Thanks for the props. We love you and appreciate all you do. I know you don't like it when I "teach" you so many things, but you are a good sport. Love you!
Add "writer" to your list of talents. Wonderful!
Post a Comment