Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy Blogging...

Wow... I really need to catch up. I have been pretty occupied by life lately. Photo shoots, dance, school & Dr. Pepper (caffeine free of coarse.) This is an average sized post but yes it is lazy blogging cause... NO PICTURES! AUG!

Just to let every body know. ALL DOLLS ARE $3. If you guys don't pick up the accessories I will have a give-away & hey sure, throw some chocolates in their too! The link too the dolls in the very first button on the right. All you need to do is comment. The comments are sent straight to my e-mail. I am anxious to get all this money & checks off my desk so I need all the money & come on you guys need some dolls!!!

Wednesday the Relifsocity Presidency pulled together an amazing program, It was of the history of the LDS relifsocity. The Young women were invited also. I stayed after to clean. I guess that's what I get for my mom always being in charge of big things like this. I got compliments on how I cleaned. I just have to say thanks mom for teaching me how to do these types of things! I guess I should practice or else Circe is going to kick me to the curb when I clean her house this summer!

On Thursday my mom & I went to the Jr. high & signed me up for my 7th grade classes. I am taking some exiting classes. I worked & studied hard so that I could take the classes that I'm taking but I know this next year will be a challenge because of the classes that I'm taking but I'm up for it!

I have had a couple photo shoots lately. Friday I took pictures of a girl from school & oh gosh, they turned out so cute. I just need to upload them. Today I took pictures of my Aunt Circe's baby boy Ptolemy. Oh my gosh, happiest baby on earth! He was just a little sick of me towards the end. Hey, I don't blame him. I had him for an hour. I made him change into about 30 outfits & make him sit in a bowl!

4 comments:

Circe said...

Thanks for doing Ptolemy's photo shoot. I hope he was good for you. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Toni said...

It's great that you stayed and helped clean up. So many people don't stay and help. Jr. High will be so exciting for you.

Circe said...

Not to mention 500 pics! I'm excited to see you at FJHS!
love siskin #1

Ryan said...

Lex, I told you this the other day, but I want you to know how proud I am of you. You have worked really hard in school to put you in a position where you can continue to challenge yourself. I know you will do well, because you your potential is unlimited. I am also proud of what the testimony you have and the attitude of service you display. Thanks for helping Mom the other night... I know it helped a lot. Love, Dad.