This was Izzy & My conversation this morning....
Izzy: I want to help "vacume"
Lexie: No but here is a stuffed toy to play with.
Izzy: Oh, thanks. I really "prechiate" it
Lexie: No but here is a stuffed toy to play with.
Izzy: Oh, thanks. I really "prechiate" it
5 minutes later....
Izzy: Excuse me, Is this your lion?
Lexie: No Izzy.
Izzy: Well..... It's peeing on me. (she said this in a very sarcastic voice!)
Lexie: No Izzy.
Izzy: Well..... It's peeing on me. (she said this in a very sarcastic voice!)
Lexie: What?
Izzy: It's peeing, Oh no here come the poop! What all over my Dora Jams?
Izzy: It's peeing, Oh no here come the poop! What all over my Dora Jams?
That is where I left to vacuum the stairs.


3 comments:
So funny! It is even funnier when you know the amount of drama that must have been in her voice.
Way too funny.
She is such a sassy 3 year old. Were does she come up with it? Wait 'till she is older.
-Ruby
Post a Comment