This video was so touching to me & it made me want to be a better person. I realized how much one thing can make such a difference & make someones dreams come true, & feel special
Example-of-the-Believers
Example-of-the-Believers
Make sure that everyone is able to feel love & special.
Love, Lexie
3 comments:
Just whatching this video one more time made me want to be like these girls when I am older & look for opprurtunitys to serve this much. I will pray for an experience like this. Going into Jr. High I hope I will be able to share love to those who need it & be able to recongnize people who need that love. (p.s. To whatch the video just click on Examples-of-belivers)
~Lexie
Haven't been here for a few weeks and noticed the post with pics of me and Lilah and me and Neeley. Your talent for photography really amazes me. You know just how to capture the moment! Thanks for the kind words about Mom's. I know we could all use a pick me up and I am sure your mom appreciated the kind words!
Such good examples.
Post a Comment