Double checking is always good right. Well last Friday my mom put this jacket in my pile to hang up. I decided to ware it that. The boys & I were walking to school when Collin said, "that's my jacket. Hayden gave it to me." I said well know one needs to know that we have "twiner" jackets.
I got to school & my two best friends said, "cute jacket." I said thanks & I told them it was Collin's Jacket. My friend Aspen said, "that's alright I ware Savannah's stuff all the time." (Savannah is Aspen's little 6 year old sister & Collin's friend.)

At the end of the day my friend said, "wow, that jacket could fit Jenny (his 6 year old sister) & I said that it was a crop jacket. Only a thing girls would know about. He said bye & left then me & my friends burst out laughing!
At the end of the day my friend said, "wow, that jacket could fit Jenny (his 6 year old sister) & I said that it was a crop jacket. Only a thing girls would know about. He said bye & left then me & my friends burst out laughing!
Remember... Double check!!!!! I was pretty cute with the necklace though, right! :)
2 comments:
I am showing your picture to Jaxon's friends. The consensus is "whit whew - see you next year at Fairfield!"
You made it work well.
Post a Comment