This is our cousin Charley! She is the sweetest little thing. As aunt Annalee would say "Oh Darley!'' Well she is in Izzy's dance class & Izzy takes at the same studio I do. Well that big bulky post behind Charley is A NIGHTMARE!!!! To all of our teachers especially guest teachers & to the Advanced & Intermediate Classes (like myself.) Monday during Hip Hop I smacked my foot into that post doing a feuette. Tuesday in point I almost ran into a different post in the middle of the studio doing a combination across the floor. on Thursday in ballet we were doing sotes & torgetes.
On Friday when I woke up my finger was black & blue & swollen I could barely move my finger. It sill had a bruise but Lexie tip: Never smack your finger into a big metal pole!
2 comments:
Helpful tips Lex, very helpful:)
-siskin #1
I just can't keep uu with all your posting! Thanks for mentioning your cousin. She sure loves you and Izzy. You have so much energy...Will you bottle it and give some to me? Thanks!
Post a Comment