This year I turned 12 and now I get to go to Young Women's! At New beginnings we talked about David & Goliath & how we can all be Davids & defied our Goliaths. Our leaders made all of the YW bracelets with 5 stones on them & a charm the sayed courage. The 5 stones represents the 5 pebbles that David killed Goliath with & the courage charm represents our youth theme(forgive me if I wrote this wrong):
Be strong and of good courage, be not afraid nor thy be dismayed. For the lord your guide is with thee where ever thou may go est. Joshua 1:9
For young women's a couple weeks ago we made Book of Mormon booklets. Guides to reading the book of Mormon in 100 days. Yes, I am on track. Day 15! This is the only virtue project you can do. Golda & me also made dolls to sell & the money went to Haiti. We spent 9 hours on that so we need to make a couple more dolls but we did that for our Good Works project.
I took this picture by the way. Not to brag or anything! HA HA!
2 comments:
Wow that's so cool that your in young woman's! I just have one more year and then I get to go to camp w/ the siskins! I can not wait... but I have to.
Oh love Ruby not Circe.
Post a Comment