Sunday, January 31, 2010

The BOMB(z)

As Aunt Annalee would say, "Your da bomb" or " thanks for always being on the ball." Well Annalee if you don't mind I'm going to still your spectacular quotes and use them for the two biggest bombs in my life. They have always been at my side when ever I needed help or helped me climb over that little baby hill that just looked to big to climb. They simply lifted me up, gave me a hug, told me that they & my Heavenly Father were always there to comfort me and then put me down on the other side of that little baby hill.

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father gave me the family that he did. Parents, brothers, sister & all. Even though our house might not be the quietest on the street , well it isn't the quietest on the street but I know that at the end of my day I can't go to bed with out giving my parents and siblings hugs & kisses. Even sometimes I "forget" that I already have given them that hug and kiss. So, yes I come up for another. When I do that to my family I know it bugs the heck out of them but in a day when I have been the drama queen or the grouchy sister I feel like that is the last thing I can do that day to show my family I love them.

To end....."One million years later" I Just want to say thanks for being the bombs and making my heart so full that it exploded with love. I know that the past 12 years was very difficult because I am once again...... A DRAMA QUEEN.


Love, Lexie!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love your new blog Lex. You have already mastered it! Happy birthday! I'm glad you are your blog - one of your presents. Thank you for proving yourself mature enough to handle it. I know you won't let us down. We love ya more than our luggage. :)

Mikelle said...

LEX! I think your Power Point worked! JK! Happy Birthday! Lov Ya! -Mikelle

Cami said...

what a nice tribute to your family - your a sweetie!